Friday, January 22, 2010

Feels like a lot longer...

but it's only day 3.  Got the first paycheck today - always a good thing.

This will be another short post due to a) the late hour and b) very little is going on!  Still in the shop, prepping gear, making bundles of cable.  Slowly but surely progressing...  We finally unveiled the console today.  As I said, it's large...and purple.  I'll have pictures tomorrow.

In other (somewhat-related) news, I'm attempting to keep up with a "365" project.  The goal is to become a better photographer by taking (at least) 1 picture a day.  You can see my Flickr site with my 365 Set here.  I took some photos of the shop today with the camera.  They're on Flickr and below...

My big goal tonight was to put together a 6 hour playlist for this going-away party I'm having tomorrow night in midtown...of course, the playlist is currently 16 hours long, so I have some editing to do...but better to edit than be too short!  Should be a good party.  I hope people like the music...

OK, that's all for now, more tomorrow, probably...


No comments:

Post a Comment