Saturday, January 23, 2010

The morning after

Last night was quite a party.  A LOT of people showed up, which was great.  A couple friends from high-school that I haven't seen in years, college friends, work friends...all friends.  Oh, and Clay Aiken.  But he was there for some Spamalot party...

Aaaanyways.  Good clean fun had by all.

Yesterday in the shop was pretty low-key as well.  Still chugging away.  Haven't taken any pics of the console, but I'm sure once we really get everything set up and going, I'll post some.

I'm not sure it's quiiite sunk in exactly how long I'm leaving for.  It's a very strange thought, considering I'm so used to spending a few months on one show, then move to the next one.  Seeing friends.  You know, life stuff.  I'm also very used to having my setup - my computer goes here, everything's organized (well, sort of) and everything has a place.  Now I'm packing up half my room and moving someone else in.  On the flip side, I've been spending a lot of time with my gear at the shop, and I think I'm going to feel very comfortable at work, which is important.  Honestly, I just can't wait to get on the bus, then I'll find the groove.


Listening: Jay-Z, "Empire State of Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment